Digital Disruption or Disruptive Innovation, is a term of art coined by Clayton Christensen, it describes a process by which a product or service takes root initially in simple applications at the bottom of a market and then relentlessly moves up market, eventually displacing established competitors.
- Unlocking Innovation: R&D Tax Incentives for Developing Custom Software/Apps in Australia
- The Potential of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: A Revolution in the Making
- Understanding the App Development Process: From Idea to Launch
- Boosting Business Resilience: App Development and Process Automation
- Creativity and innovation in healthcare with technology
No comments to show.